Please download the newest UltraNote wallet version 1.0.21-beta from https://ultranote.org/
Need support? Please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/Dhkjzz5
Our Wiki can be found at https://wiki.ultranote.org
Please contact support to complete your registration on our forum.

Cant Create Wallet. ( xxx.wallet date is not created)

Please post any wallet related issues here.
houe1200

Cant Create Wallet. ( xxx.wallet date is not created)

Post by houe1200 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:56 am

Hello guys, 
i tried to install the Ultranote wallet on both my Pc and Laptop. It´s launching on both but my problem is that it doesnt create a wallet data (an account with an given name) and i also cant Encrypt the wallet... 
So everytime i start the wallet its a new one with a new receiving adress or Privatekey...

I dont know what to do... (Watched the exisisting Videos about the wallet)...  Please help

Desp
Site Admin

Re: Cant Create Wallet. ( xxx.wallet date is not created)

Post by Desp » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:09 pm

houe1200 wrote: Hello guys, 
i tried to install the Ultranote wallet on both my Pc and Laptop. It´s launching on both but my problem is that it doesnt create a wallet data (an account with an given name) and i also cant Encrypt the wallet... 
So everytime i start the wallet its a new one with a new receiving adress or Privatekey...

I dont know what to do... (Watched the exisisting Videos about the wallet)...  Please help
Have you tried backup option?

houe1200

Post by houe1200 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 pm

What does the Backup Option do, when i dont have any Encrypted and Named Wallet? Did i miss something? The wallet for none english systems doesn´t start.

Desp
Site Admin

Post by Desp » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:35 pm

houe1200 wrote: What does the Backup Option do, when i dont have any Encrypted and Named Wallet? Did i miss something? The wallet for none english systems doesn´t start.
When you click backup wallet it will ask you under which name you want to save your wallet and will create a .wallet file inside your Ultranote wallet folder.

houe1200

Post by houe1200 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:02 pm

I tried it,it doesnt work either... When i want to load the backup it says the path is not found... And there is still no .wallet file... I don´t know why... What option are left for me to try... I would love to join this community but the  Wallet is not working properly , like i said on both my Laptop and PC....

Any suggestions left? Should i Make the language of my Computer English would this help ?

Desp
Site Admin

Post by Desp » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:31 pm

houe1200 wrote: I tried it,it doesnt work either... When i want to load the backup it says the path is not found... And there is still no .wallet file... I don´t know why... What option are left for me to try... I would love to join this community but the  Wallet is not working properly , like i said on both my Laptop and PC....

Any suggestions left? Should i Make the language of my Computer English would this help ?
You have 2 options, Remove the old wallet version and run the version I have sent you 1.0.2 it will support none english charts 
Otherwise you change the language or the user to english fonts.