Please download the newest UltraNote wallet version 1.0.21-beta from https://ultranote.org/
Need support? Please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/Dhkjzz5
Our Wiki can be found at https://wiki.ultranote.org
Please contact support to complete your registration on our forum.

Laugh or Cry? I can't decide which... advice?

UltraNote General Discussion
aeugenegray

Laugh or Cry? I can't decide which... advice?

Post by aeugenegray » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Four days of mining away with nothing coming in, good lord I hope this hasn't been wasted. Everyone pray to the crypto gods.

egynw

Re: Laugh or Cry? I can't decide which... advice?

Post by egynw » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Sorry for that...
Attachments
Desp.png
Desp.png (14.6 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
UltraNote - XUN
Twitter | Facebook | Reddit

aeugenegray

Post by aeugenegray » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:42 pm

I'm convinced it will be worth it, lets make XUN a winner

egynw

Post by egynw » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Thank you for your support, We promise you and all We will make XUN in better place :-D
UltraNote - XUN
Twitter | Facebook | Reddit

Desp
Site Admin

Post by Desp » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Laugh my friend, No one holding XUN should cry. 

aeugenegray

Post by aeugenegray » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:57 pm

As long as all the hashing done this last 4 days gets credited I'll be in good spirits.

aeugenegray

Post by aeugenegray » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:50 pm

I just ran a brand new wallet for the last 24 hours with the mining at this lull, so well see what kind of return we get.

InsaneDutch

Post by InsaneDutch » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm

I know that mining without results are testing our patience, but i have great faith in the team, i'm sure that they will fix this. meanwhile i'll keep mining and i hope you all will do the same. 

aeugenegray

Post by aeugenegray » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:44 pm

InsaneDutch wrote: I know that mining without results are testing our patience, but i have great faith in the team, i'm sure that they will fix this. meanwhile i'll keep mining and i hope you all will do the same. 
Been going hard since just before thanksgiving here in the states. Gonna keep going. When XUN hits $100 all us OG's should meet up somewhere warm and laugh about whats happened this week.

Your comment has made me feel a bit better.

Nichop

Post by Nichop » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Guys I see a few discussion about what is happening with XUN. its only a temporary situation as shown in the picture the diff went up because of heavy cloud mining power being sent to XUN. The block is taking more time to be mined since diff is up but since then team is working on updating the code so that it does not happen again if heavy cloud miners decides to send their mining power to XUN. 
On the other hand the exchange was doing maintenance and now all is back on running smoothly with a new trading pair for XUN. Since BTC is expensive to transfer etc we added a new pair. I will not tell which one please have the pleasure to go and check it out 
IF you wish to have instant direct access to the dev team and also has instant updates etc please join the discord group it will be easier and faster for you to catch up 
I see some good vibes here and its always nice to see the support and confidence you have in XUN. 
IF you are mining rewards will be sent as the blocks are cleared and we keep moving. its just temporary the new updates are close to be released we are simply finalizing last details join us in Discord :) 
 Cheers