Please download the newest UltraNote wallet version 1.0.21-beta from https://ultranote.org/
Need support? Please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/Dhkjzz5
Our Wiki can be found at https://wiki.ultranote.org
Please contact support to complete your registration on our forum.

Welcome to UltraNote Forum!

UltraNote General Discussion
DalliG

Re: Welcome to UltraNote Forum!

Post by DalliG » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:55 pm

I am curious about how many transactions per second UltraNote is capable of?

Also, I noticed that UltraNote will implement instant pay. How will this work? 
Thanks! 

Xun3ShicNptZe8hP2bZo9pbQnz4VTWBg9Vt5CTNpQkq9UmFUN2iohPkbM5AhUzAKbz8V5y3D3hiRxejigZXMVfrh6L9N4WmjwX

InsaneDutch

Post by InsaneDutch » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:24 am

Hi there all, I really think UltraNote has great specs, it is nice that you can store coins in the blockchain for some extra, much better system as the other coins out there, and i love the effort that so far has gone into this coin. too bad i,m pretty much broke so buying some coins will have to wait, but i´ll mine some and you guys got my support.
Greetz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Xun3W7sS3rHhGcMCq3YNUqWWHosSDRqtFRQcT7BcoEDc7tp2UmSCZoJhXpusPfQjESjXNukYc9xttgPW8acqBo3m8QBGRJbUq4

egynw

Post by egynw » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:03 am

InsaneDutch wrote: Hi there all, I really think UltraNote has great specs, it is nice that you can store coins in the blockchain for some extra, much better system as the other coins out there, and i love the effort that so far has gone into this coin. too bad i,m pretty much broke so buying some coins will have to wait, but i´ll mine some and you guys got my support.
Greetz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Xun3W7sS3rHhGcMCq3YNUqWWHosSDRqtFRQcT7BcoEDc7tp2UmSCZoJhXpusPfQjESjXNukYc9xttgPW8acqBo3m8QBGRJbUq4
Thank you for your support :)
UltraNote - XUN
Twitter | Facebook | Reddit

Bakker

Post by Bakker » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi,

I am new to cryptomoney and especially mining. Thank you for providing the opportunity for the easy step-in. 
My mining profits have gone down for the past 2 days, block finding has declined? Can you explain me something about this?
All best wishes for 2018! Let it be the year of rising for Ultranote!

Greets

P.S. Am I qualified for a welcoming bonus? :)
Wallet: Xun3p7Nxatp4JfNjC89Gd4WNz9RmG9UU17N7SiufMDrNBPVV7tV9NBdC4WkKNgALLQGFhYgkXpP9xeaPS5fsqJ5Z71EPgdtq4m
Xun3p7Nxatp4JfNjC89Gd4WNz9RmG9UU17N7SiufMDrNBPVV7tV9NBdC4WkKNgALLQGFhYgkXpP9xeaPS5fsqJ5Z71EPgdtq4m

egynw

Post by egynw » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Bakker wrote: My mining profits have gone down for the past 2 days, block finding has declined? Can you explain me something about this?
Hi,
Welcome Thats Because Of the  Difficulty Its 110M Now and  Hash Rate: 1.74 MH
When the hash rate down difficulty will down too and all will be good again 
UltraNote - XUN
Twitter | Facebook | Reddit

bluerotkev

Post by bluerotkev » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:33 am

Hi guys just thought I'd post a quick hello! First time poster and first time miner. Would initially like to thank the support guys for easing me in and helping with sorting my account.

Been mining since the 1st Jan and I'm aware the small issues regarding not seeing a return and more than happy to wait ☺️ what I would ask is how much am I likely to see over an average hashrate of 82H/s over the last 5 days?

TIA
Ultranote FTW

My wotsitthingybob

Xun3Tmk8DdjZ9txGNtn8CMHCMr32RV6eoPaomvCrZpBCWSEUsNp91PPbbTNcoiFVZnRkPKDP6u5CWPvVzV3BSY1J5VtEY2Vdor

Nichop

Post by Nichop » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:05 pm

bluerotkev wrote: Hi guys just thought I'd post a quick hello! First time poster and first time miner. Would initially like to thank the support guys for easing me in and helping with sorting my account.

Been mining since the 1st Jan and I'm aware the small issues regarding not seeing a return and more than happy to wait ☺️ what I would ask is how much am I likely to see over an average hashrate of 82H/s over the last 5 days?

TIA
Hello Bluerotkev Happy to see you around here and joining the adventure with XUN. At the moment the pool calculator with the 82h/s will show you 1 coins per day since the diff is off the chart. but as soon as the diff is back to normal with the adjustements we are doing to the code you will be back having a decent amount of coins for your power. Right before the diff situation I was getting with 70h/s approx 30 coins per day but with the new code there is not guarantee it will be the same it can go slightly up or down but as a small miner its a very good stat since only a few other coins will even give you a few coins for your mining power. I tried it this is how I know lol. THis is also one of the advantages of Ultranote its easy and accessible to mine facilitating mass adoption for sure.
IFyou want to join us on Discord it will be great to have you join the other community members and you will have also direct access to instant updates cheers https://discord.gg/ss2NtaA

efog

Post by efog » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:06 pm

Hey everyone! I'm very excited about this project as I believe it will have real world applications and the development team appears to be truly invested in it. Can't wait to see where it goes!
____
Xun3qZ16ko88gVFjrJFBtVhcVriVpmHkv417MeXPXu8sTrYGFpGpevbMxBMwtq2Grnb53yU5tn1DQTrTu6ZpEoXx31MAJdqvR7

Desp
Site Admin

Post by Desp » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:26 pm

efog wrote: Hey everyone! I'm very excited about this project as I believe it will have real world applications and the development team appears to be truly invested in it. Can't wait to see where it goes!
____
Xun3qZ16ko88gVFjrJFBtVhcVriVpmHkv417MeXPXu8sTrYGFpGpevbMxBMwtq2Grnb53yU5tn1DQTrTu6ZpEoXx31MAJdqvR7
Welcome gift been sent.

CiDsTaR

Post by CiDsTaR » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:04 am

Hey all!! Let's see how far UltraNote goes. I think XUN will have real world applications so i have just started mining some coins.

---
Xun3fwwqxjPakZSdmikZDN9UaqLyXRgNqVRTcopvMFhF4NttBLVUN2nQfD9vSz6fJUJMw2o6PHhd1PFkJg2mKbXD4ykyU7JPso
Xun3fwwqxjPakZSdmikZDN9UaqLyXRgNqVRTcopvMFhF4NttBLVUN2nQfD9vSz6fJUJMw2o6PHhd1PFkJg2mKbXD4ykyU7JPso