Please download the new UltraNote wallet version from https://ultranote.org/UltraNoteWallet-1 ... -win64.zip and remove the old blocks by removing the folder UltraNote from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming. Extract the new wallet zip file and start your wallet. You will need to resync the blocks for meantime and we are going to upload the new blocks soon to make the syncing goes faster. Thank you!
Need support? Please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/Dhkjzz5

Using SMOS to mine Ultranote

Mining tips and tricks
EatMoTacos

Using SMOS to mine Ultranote

Post by EatMoTacos » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:08 am

So I managed to mine some Ultranote using my SMOS system with my 7 card AMD setup, seems to work very well considering that I have an AMD and not Nvidia. 
A few things I did was first make sure for AMD I clocked my GPU a bit higher than my usual setup. This will make the cards run a bit hotter but not by much For NVIDIA you won't have to setup anything fromm my understanding (I could be wrong)...
  • Setup your wallet as usual and let it sync.
  • Make sure you have your system stable and the wallet running on a separate PC.
  • In SMOS go to the right hand side where it says "Rig Groups" and select it.
  • From here you will be able to select the available miner application that SMOS uses.
  • Click on the "Add Group" button up top. Green one.Look for "claymore-xmr-v11.2"
  • When the menu expands there should be a blank template that will appear like so: "-xpool stratum+tcp://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 -xwal YourAddress.$rigName -xpsw x -mport 127.0.0.1:3333"
  • Replace you config file with something like this: " -xpool stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:5555 -xwal YourAddress -xpsw x -mport 0
  • Load and reboot your Rig with the above setup and it should start mining!
Feel free to donate some Ultranote :P

[font="Source Sans Pro", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Xun3YV18WpBAmp1G36qu6AUNromTV3zasaUrBk4sTWGmZX5gsPsZw7WMLtBPw9zytqN2U55WueMFb8xNFesZjjRP8pyLZQ9Zau [/font]

Shinjuku

Re: Using SMOS to mine Ultranote

Post by Shinjuku » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:28 am

Very nice, thank you