A few things I did was first make sure for AMD I clocked my GPU a bit higher than my usual setup. This will make the cards run a bit hotter but not by much For NVIDIA you won't have to setup anything fromm my understanding (I could be wrong)...
- Setup your wallet as usual and let it sync.
- Make sure you have your system stable and the wallet running on a separate PC.
- In SMOS go to the right hand side where it says "Rig Groups" and select it.
- From here you will be able to select the available miner application that SMOS uses.
- Click on the "Add Group" button up top. Green one.Look for "claymore-xmr-v11.2"
- When the menu expands there should be a blank template that will appear like so: "-xpool stratum+tcp://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 -xwal YourAddress.$rigName -xpsw x -mport 127.0.0.1:3333"
- Replace you config file with something like this: " -xpool stratum+tcp://alpha.ultranote.org:5555 -xwal YourAddress -xpsw x -mport 0
- Load and reboot your Rig with the above setup and it should start mining!
[font="Source Sans Pro", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Xun3YV18WpBAmp1G36qu6AUNromTV3zasaUrBk4sTWGmZX5gsPsZw7WMLtBPw9zytqN2U55WueMFb8xNFesZjjRP8pyLZQ9Zau [/font]