Please download the new UltraNote Windows X64 wallet version from https://ultranote.org/UltraNoteWallet-1 ... -win64.zip and remove the old blocks by removing the folder UltraNote from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming. Extract the new wallet zip file and start your wallet. You will need to resync the blocks for meantime and we are going to upload the new blocks soon to make the syncing goes faster. Thank you!
Need support? Please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/Dhkjzz5

How to add a new pool to UltraNote wallet

Mining tips and tricks
Desp
Site Admin

How to add a new pool to UltraNote wallet

Post by Desp » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:24 pm

In few simple steps you add a new pool to UltraNote GUI wallet. It's a good way to test your hashrate among many pools to find the best pool for you.
To add a new pool:

1- Click on Mining tab

2- Click Add Pool

3- Add the pool and the port, You can add it as follow: stratum+tcp://xunpool.thecoinfaucet.space Port: 5555 or 7777

4- Click OK, then start mining

Happy mining!

Shinjuku

Re: How to add a new pool to UltraNote wallet

Post by Shinjuku » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Easy peasy, nice tutorial Desp :)

IRvolatile

Post by IRvolatile » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:36 pm

I did something similar for Digital Note and let my PC run for 2 weeks without getting paid (which made me stop mining), how do I get paid with your system? How can I know whether I'm making progress or not, I do not want to waste my electricity again mining for free. 

Also semi-related do you have a linux wallet and miner, application?

Desp
Site Admin

Post by Desp » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:45 am

IRvolatile wrote: I did something similar for Digital Note and let my PC run for 2 weeks without getting paid (which made me stop mining), how do I get paid with your system? How can I know whether I'm making progress or not, I do not want to waste my electricity again mining for free. 

Also semi-related do you have a linux wallet and miner, application?
On Alpha you should get paid as soon as you reach 5 mined coins. It will arrive direct to your wallet.