Please download the new UltraNote Windows X64 wallet version from https://ultranote.org/UltraNoteWallet-1 ... -win64.zip and remove the old blocks by removing the folder UltraNote from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming. Extract the new wallet zip file and start your wallet. You will need to resync the blocks for meantime and we are going to upload the new blocks soon to make the syncing goes faster. Thank you!
Need support? Please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/Dhkjzz5

Official mining pool issue

Please post any mining related issues here.
Desp
Site Admin

Re: Official mining pool issue

Post by Desp » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Groggle wrote: Thank you for your responses and help so far, Desp.

I just tried moving my miners over to the xun.communitypool.org pool and multiple of them are also have their shares rejected/being banned from the pool. I have 4 miners that are only around 1000h/s and each mining to their own address are now unable to mine and being blocked. Same for 3 other miners that run about 1500h/s, I had to put new addresses on them and they started working again, but will likely start being blocked soon. The 1000h/s miners were successfully mining to the alpha pool just prior, but I moved them to the community pool to help even out the mining proportions of the pools.

Is there is list of conditions that results in this blocking that you can share? The limit, if that is what is causing this, is definitely not a 5000h/s trigger, but much lower. Or is there simply no documentation available regarding this?

It seems obvious that whatever is causing this was put in place as a result of the cloud mining "attack".
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems mining, We have raised the cap again and we will soon be able to remove it and everyone can mine normally.

Groggle

Post by Groggle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 am

Desp wrote:

I just tried moving my miners over to the xun.communitypool.org pool and multiple of them are also have their shares rejected/being banned from the pool. I have 4 miners that are only around 1000h/s and each mining to their own address are now unable to mine and being blocked. Same for 3 other miners that run about 1500h/s, I had to put new addresses on them and they started working again, but will likely start being blocked soon. The 1000h/s miners were successfully mining to the alpha pool just prior, but I moved them to the community pool to help even out the mining proportions of the pools.

Is there is list of conditions that results in this blocking that you can share? The limit, if that is what is causing this, is definitely not a 5000h/s trigger, but much lower. Or is there simply no documentation available regarding this?

It seems obvious that whatever is causing this was put in place as a result of the cloud mining "attack".
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems mining, We have raised the cap again and we will soon be able to remove it and everyone can mine normally.
Hi Desp,

I am no longer having the ban issue after checking on things today. However, I see a very large discrepancy on the payouts when comparing to the payouts I received a few weeks ago as well as when using the calculator on the pool page to show expected/estimated payouts.

Here is an example of a miner that does about 1100h/s that I let run for around 24 hours. The calculator shows a 10x as large number than what I am actually seeing. The intervals of payment are also very slow. This discrepancy seems to be similar compared to my previous results a few weeks ago when I was getting far higher payments. I am seeing about 1/10th of what I would have been getting before.

Do you know of anything that could cause this on my end? An internet issue or something, perhaps? 

If not on my end, is there something wrong with the estimate calculator? 

Or am I simply not understanding something that has changed with regards to payout?

I've spoken to some friends that are also mining XUN that have seen the same results. Greatly lower payouts than expected. One mined XUN for 24hrs and received about 150 XUN payments total mining at around 900h/s. Another friend report better than that, but still about 1/4 of what he expected according to the calculator.

On a side note, is it safe for me to point all the miners back to the same address, or should I still keep them separate to stay under a certain limit for now? I will let everything run overnight again and check on it tomorrow to compare again.

Thank you again for your responses and help. I appreciate the time you have given me.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (381.06 KiB) Viewed 244 times

Desp
Site Admin

Post by Desp » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:50 am

Groggle wrote:
Desp wrote:

Hi Desp,

I am no longer having the ban issue after checking on things today. However, I see a very large discrepancy on the payouts when comparing to the payouts I received a few weeks ago as well as when using the calculator on the pool page to show expected/estimated payouts.

Here is an example of a miner that does about 1100h/s that I let run for around 24 hours. The calculator shows a 10x as large number than what I am actually seeing. The intervals of payment are also very slow. This discrepancy seems to be similar compared to my previous results a few weeks ago when I was getting far higher payments. I am seeing about 1/10th of what I would have been getting before.

Do you know of anything that could cause this on my end? An internet issue or something, perhaps? 

If not on my end, is there something wrong with the estimate calculator? 

Or am I simply not understanding something that has changed with regards to payout?

I've spoken to some friends that are also mining XUN that have seen the same results. Greatly lower payouts than expected. One mined XUN for 24hrs and received about 150 XUN payments total mining at around 900h/s. Another friend report better than that, but still about 1/4 of what he expected according to the calculator.

On a side note, is it safe for me to point all the miners back to the same address, or should I still keep them separate to stay under a certain limit for now? I will let everything run overnight again and check on it tomorrow to compare again.

Thank you again for your responses and help. I appreciate the time you have given me.
Thank you for your feedback, Yes the estimate calculator don't show correct value and so do the hashrate estimate.

I will keep an eye on your issue.

We have made some changes last 2 days which will give you a better result. You workers will have more power now and we have removed the hash rate limitation so it will be fine to use one address on any supported pool.

I don't know if you mean 150 XUN coins which been sent as an airdrop or you have got them in form of block rewards 10-12 coins each time.

We have sent out some airdrops and that have nothing to do with block rewards. It's a reward from devs to all miners on supported pools.

As well as for minimum payout. Now it's 5 XUN coins instead of 10 coins.

Please watch your miners for a day or two and keep me updated with your result.

wanderguides

Post by wanderguides » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Desp,

I've run across the same issue as Groggle, where the calculator seems to be off. In addition, I've been mining off the Alpha 5555 pool but now can't pull up my transaction history. Just wanted to give the heads up that this is happening to more than one user.

Xun3ffqm2QQMi7oLtqyhNBGmtJRWjp3k15P3cBBxw7L44bpitfWX7MF8osBpAmPo2qUvNMmDzqDJZB5vrbXpYmDz3QCWp2K64z

Desp
Site Admin

Post by Desp » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:42 am

wanderguides wrote: Desp,

I've run across the same issue as Groggle, where the calculator seems to be off. In addition, I've been mining off the Alpha 5555 pool but now can't pull up my transaction history. Just wanted to give the heads up that this is happening to more than one user.

Xun3ffqm2QQMi7oLtqyhNBGmtJRWjp3k15P3cBBxw7L44bpitfWX7MF8osBpAmPo2qUvNMmDzqDJZB5vrbXpYmDz3QCWp2K64z
Thank you, There is a problem with databases after moving alpha to a new server due to some problem between redis servers versions.
Please forgive us.